Sunday, October 23, 2011

Everybody DJs


Sooo is everybody a Dj now? I feel as though whenever I'm out talking to a new guy (usually a bar setting or a music event), he always does the "oh yeah, well... I'm a DJ" and then tries to explain why he only plays a certain type of music (which now only seems to be Dubstep). To probe to see if he is just being fictitious and just trying to get laid, I'll ask questions like "oh- soo what do you use? Vinyl? CD-Js? What model? What mixing program" etc.
I love to see some of the douches stumble around in the dark looking for an answer, and my personal favorite is when they will try to divert the conversation to questions about myself-- nice try buddy and this point I'm hoping I can finish my drink faster so I have an excuse to get away from you  before I say something rude.


But seriously people, don't say you DJ to sound cool or get laid. I can press play on my itunes also... and make a playlist...I guess this means I'm a DJ!

2 comments:

  1. For the record, dating gay men seems to bring up the same issue (including dubstep). DJs are everywhere.

    Everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can imagine... Tell them to not give up their day jobs however. :)

    ReplyDelete